Atlanta Pavement Ant Removal
Pavement ants infest homes while foraging for food. Pet food is a favorite food source to this pest, both indoors and outdoors. Pavement ant nests dip under concrete slabs, therefore they are often difficult to control.
Here are some tips, which combined with a professional solution from FORSYTH EXTERMINATING will help to keep pavement ants away from your home.
- Clean up food sources such as animal food and water containers.
- Remove infested potted plants or containers.
- Treating the outdoor perimeter with a spray is a must.
- Get as deep as possible into the slab where the ants are nesting.
- Use FORSYTH EXTERMINATING as your regular pest control company. Our pest management professionals have the necessary equipment, training, products and expertise to control ant populations year-round.